Message from the aficionado Pan-Africanist,Prof/Dr. Kihura Nkuba Rwacumika.
- Pan-Africanism: Quality of thought, action & practices that are rooted in the best image & interest of African people.
- We need financial freedom, strong organizations with strong pillars & chain of command – for sustainability, vision-driven leadership. Most successful organizations in the world (like the army) have a strong chain of command. Respected leadership!
- Take yourself seriously.
- Liberation isn’t for everyone. Have investment projects!
- No matter your level, you must associate with your culture; especially “learned culture”.
- You won’t achieve by pretending to be someone else. Many people aren’t comfortable being themselves. Be yourself.
- Wanting to be what we aren’t. What you conceive is what you achieve.
We care a lot about our appearance and what they think about us. Be yourself!
- Paper Money (narrow money) & money keeping. Money has got energy – Money can’t stay at a house without money. Learn how to keep earn & keep money. Mind your spending culture. Money will come to you,but how long you hold on it determines your future wealth. Save & plan!
- How old are you? How “much” long do you have on earth? Why do you live? Live, plan & act like you’ll live for only 12 months. Have evidence of having a mission in life. Action(s)!
- What is your name? What’s its meaning & origin? Who are your grand, great & great great parents…? What do you have? What do you want? What will you “leave”?
- Don’t enjoy a lot of time doing nothing. Don’t operate under the pretext that we’ve time.
- Those who want & plan for the future will have the future. Those who don’t plan for the future will have other people’s plans imposed on them.
- Don’t try. Perform! And don’t die trying!
- Success is very easy – but you must wake up very early in the morning and say; I want to achieve it!
- Always do what others haven’t done. Big goals. Goals that scare others. Don’t fly before crawling!
- You need an activity that brings you together. Not just sitting & believing.
- Business is as good as the records it keeps. Respect protocols!
- Education goes with ideology & knowledge.
- No mystery on where whites get money from.
Organization & finance.
- Set limits. How old are you? Set yourself. Set targets!
Kihura Nkuba is a prominent & successful entrepreneur and farmer based in Mubende central Uganda,with projects in different parts of Uganda.
Shared by Mr. Aaron Ainomugisha firstname.lastname@example.org , apropos takeaways from Saturday, March 5,2022 meeting with Kihura Nkuba, all geared towards promoting Pan-Africanism & impactful living.
Aaron Ainomugisha (representing Rise Against Poverty Organization-RAP Uganda), together with Vision Leaders Forum-Uganda members led by Mr Chrispus Munzira.